by us or provided by you in relation to your use of the Website.
Data – collectively all information that you submit to BE Marketing & SEO via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
Data Protection any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the GDPR, and any national Laws implementing and supplementary laws, regulations and secondary legislation; GDPR the UK General Data Protection Regulation;
BE Marketing & SEO of 2a Grove Avenue, Llanfoist , Abergavenny, Monmouthshire , NP7 9NB ;
we or us
UK and EU Cookie Law the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011 & the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2018;
User or you any third party that accesses the Website and is not either
(i) employed by BE Marketing & SEO and acting in the course of their employment or
(ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to BE Marketing & SEO and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services, and Website the website that you are currently using, https://barrieevansmarketing.com , and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
websites that can be accessed from this website including, but not limited to, any links we may provide to social media websites.
For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, BE Marketing & SEO is the “data controller”. This means that BE Marketing & SEO determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
4. Data collected
5. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
6. We collect Data in the following ways:
7. BE Marketing & SEO will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
8. To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
9. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
10. We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed “Your rights” below).
11. We may use your Data to show you BE Marketing & SEO adverts and other content on other websites. If you do not want us to use your
data to show you BE Marketing & SEO adverts and other content on other websites, please turn off the relevant cookies (please refer to the
section headed “Cookies” below).
12. We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
13. Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or
unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address: [email protected] .
14. If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud,
identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government
and leading businesses.
15. Unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law, we will only hold your Data on our systems for the period necessary to
16. Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
17. You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
18. To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address: [email protected] .
19. If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your
complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). The ICO’s contact
details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/.
20. It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
22. BE Marketing & SEO may, from time to time, expand or reduce our business and this may involve the sale and/or the transfer of control
of all or part of BE Marketing & SEO . Data provided by Users will, where it is relevant to any part of our business so transferred, be
23. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
24. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
28. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any
other, right or remedy.
29. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement
will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
first use of the Website following the alterations.
You may contact BE Marketing & SEO by email at [email protected] .